The modular labellers let you combine various labelling units on just one carousel. The units are mounted on removable carousels that can be attached and removed from the machine’s structure depending on production needs. Each labelling unit is operated independently.
Also combined labellers bring together various application technologies in a single machine, but the labelling units are fixed and fully integrated into the machine’s structure.
The following units can be combined on the same machine:
- Pre-cut hot-melt
- The standard equipment of a modular or combined labeller includes the machine’s infeed screw operated with a servomotor, quick-release centring plates operated with an electronical cam
- Maximum production speed: 60.000 bph
- Electronic orientation system
- Labelling quality control system
- Pressurization system to process empty bottles
- Laser or ink-jet coder