CGL is a rotary labeller that applies pre-cut labels on cylindrical or shaped containers made of glass, plastic or metal.
The cold-glue application unit has a separate drive unit with a servomotor that allows for perfect application at high production speeds.
- The unit is operated separately with a servomotor
- The standard unit is fitted with removable shafts that allow for very fast format changes
- The standard equipment of a cold-glue labeller includes the machine’s infeed screw operated with a servomotor, quick-release plates operated with a mechanical cam
- The application unit can be fitted with the automatic label storage area
- Maximum production speed: 60.000 bph
- Automatic label storage area
- Plates operated with servomotors
- Electronic orientation system
- Labelling quality control system
- Pressurization system to process empty bottles
- Laser or ink-jet coder