RFL is a hot-melt rotary labeller that applies plastic or paper wrap-around labels from a reel on cylindrical or shaped containers, either empty or full.
Production speed: from 8,000 to 72,000 bph with one labelling unit.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The servomotor in the labelling unit accurately controls the stretching of the film, which is unwound, cut and transferred to the container with vacuum technology. The stainless steel glue roll distributes the glue on the edges of the labels. The roll’s design ensures a minimum consumption of glue.
- The glue roll is operated by a servomotor and secured to the horizontal mobile support that moves back and forth in relation to the presence of the bottle that needs to the labelled (no bottle no label)
- The glue tank has a new filtering system that prevents any labelling residues from entering and obstructing the supply
- The double reel support is operated by servomotors. It allows you to process a wide range of materials differing in quality and thickness
- System used to load reels vertically (HERCULES)
- Servomotor-operated infeed screw
- Motorized belt to rotate the plates
- Container minimum diameter: 50mm
- Container maximum diameter: 160mm
- Minimum label height: 150mm
- Maximum label height: 370mm
- Automatic reel splicing for continuous operation
- Drying or heat-shrinking tunnel
- Hercules, vertical reel loading system
- Labelling quality control system
- Electronic orientation system
- Pressurization system to process empty bottles